Georgina Chapman (born April 14, 1976) is an English fashion designer and actress. Chapman, alongside Keren Craig, an actress and a former model, are the co-founders of fashion label Marchesa. She has performed numerous fashion shows and is known to have also been involved with fashion trends, including "Glamour Style #2," "Baked Beauty Day" and "Shiseido," which appeared at fashion shows nationwide, including the 2014 Spring Tour and its second installment, "I've Got To Believe I'll Always Find You". Chapman's fashion brands have included Keren Craig, Keren Stirling, and Kim...
- Born: Georgina Rose Chapman (1976-04-14) 14 April 1976 (age 44) Hammersmith, London, England
- Nationality: British
- Alma mater: University of the Arts London
- Occupation: Designer
- Years active: 2001–present
- Label(s): Marchesa
- Spouse(s): Harvey Weinstein (m. 2007; div. 2018)
- Children: 2
Georgina Chapman Pictures
- Power Book IV: Force Premiere
- The 2021 Met Gala Celebrating In America: A Lexicon Of Fa...
- 'Invisible Demons' Red Carpet - The 74th Annual Cannes Fi...
- "Clean" Premiere - 2021 Tribeca Festival
Georgina Chapman Lookbooks
Georgina Chapman Articles