All you need to know about Gergely Gyurta, complete with news, pictures, articles, and videos. Gergely earned his first Olympic Gold medal in the 1500 metre freestyle, taking home the silver in 2000 and taking home the gold in 2006 as the 100 meter freestyle winner. He continued his amateur career prior, winning the World Championships and Olympic silver in 1988, but was not selected for Rio. He qualified both of those Olympics in 1989 as a professional at age 15, before leaving...
- Nationality: Hungary
- Born: ( 1991-09-21) 21 September 1991 (age 29) Budapest
- Sport: Swimming
- Strokes: freestyle, medley
- Club: Újpesti TE A Jövő SC
Gergely Gyurta Pictures
- Swim Cup Eindhoven
- 2016 FINA Swimming World Cup Singapore
- FINA Swimming World Cup - Dubai
- Open Water Swimming - 16th FINA World Championships: Day ...