Giles Deacon (born 1969) is a British fashion designer and current creative director of Emanuel Ungaro. He is best known for his playful designs and his collaboration with High Street retailer New Look. Deacon was employed by the fashion houses Bottega Veneta and Gucci, before founding his own label, GILES, in 2003. He launched his first collection for GILES at the 2004 London Fashion Week and was named "Best New Designer" at the British Fashion Awards. Deacon's designs have been met with critical acclaim and have sparked a renewed interest in London fashion. Having become one of the fashion industry's most fêted figures, Deacon was named British Fashion Designer of the Year in 2006 and was awarded the French ANDAM Fashion Award's Grand Prix in 2009. It will feature stunning fashion designs by the likes of Louis Vuitton, Hermes and Fab. Deacon is also the recipient of the UK's "Best London Designer" award for 2015. His latest collection features prints created by renowned...
- Born: 1969 (age 50–51) Darlington, England
- Label(s): Giles Deacon Couture, GILES
- Partner(s): Gwendoline Christie (2013–present)
- Awards: British Fashion Designer of the Year 2006, ANDAM Fashion Awards Grand Prix 2009
Giles Deacon Pictures
- Dior Men's Pre-Fall 2020 Runway
- 'The Personal History Of David Copperfield' European Prem...
- UK Gala Screening Of 'Marianne And Leonard: Words Of Love'
- The Charles Finch & Chanel Pre-BAFTA's Dinner
Giles Deacon Articles