Giles Deacon (born 1969) is a British fashion designer and current creative director of Emanuel Ungaro. He is best known for his playful designs and his collaboration with High Street retailer New Look. Deacon was employed by the fashion houses Bottega Veneta and Gucci, before founding his own label, GILES, in 2003. He launched his first collection for GILES at the 2004 London Fashion Week and was named "Best New Designer" at the British Fashion Awards. Deacon's designs have been met with critical acclaim and have sparked a renewed interest in London fashion. Having become one of the fashion industry's most fêted figures, Deacon was named British Fashion Designer of the Year in 2006 and was awarded the French ANDAM Fashion Award's Grand Prix in 2009.
Giles Deacon Pictures
- The Business Of Fashion Presents VOICES 2021 - Gala Dinner
- Dior Men's Pre-Fall 2020 Runway
- 'The Personal History Of David Copperfield' European Prem...
- The Charles Finch & Chanel Pre-BAFTA's Dinner
- National Youth Theatre Fundraising Evening
- Gwendoline Christie Looks Chic in NYC
- Pat McGrath's Unlimited Collection Launch Event
- 'Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie' - World Premiere - Red C...
- Vogue 100 Festival - Gala - Arrivals