Giorgio Armani (born July 11, 1934) is an Italian fashion designer, particularly noted for his menswear. He is known today for his clean, tailored lines. He formed his company, Armani, in 1975, and by 2001 was acclaimed as the most successful designer to come out of Italy, with an annual turnover of $1.6 billion, and a personal fortune of $5.3 billion.
Giorgio Armani Articles
- Giorgio Armani Designs Alicia Keys' Tour Ensembles
- Emporio Armani: Victoria Beckham Out, Megan Fox In?
- Megan Fox Is Sultry in Armani at Comic-Con 2009
- Giorgio Armani Says More Stuff No One Wants to Hear
- Armani, Dolce & Gabbana Talking Smack
- Posh Next to Nude in New Armani Ads