Gisella Marengo is an Italian actress. Marengo played the role of Nurse Nicu in the 2005 thriller Mary, and Matilde in the 2009 comedy Baarìa – La porta del vento. In 2010 it was reported that she would be playing the role of "witch mother" to Rose McGowan's character Marique in the upcoming film Conan.
- Born: ( 1975-12-16) December 16, 1975 (age 44) Cuneo, Italy
- Occupation: Actress, producer
- Years active: 2000 – present
Gisella Marengo Pictures
- "Ennio (Ennio The Maestro)" Red Carpet - The 78th Venice ...
- "Ennio (Ennio The Maestro)" Photocall - The 78th Venice I...
- Lexus at The 78th Venice Film Festival - Day 10
- Closing Ceremony - 60th Monte Carlo TV Festival
Gisella Marengo Lookbooks