Harrison Ford (born July 13, 1942) is an Academy Award-nominated actor and American film icon. He’s probably best known for his role as Han Solo from the "Star Wars" anthology. Though his reputation as the indestructible archaeologist, "Indiana Jones," is a close second. He’s currently engaged to "Ally McBeal" star, Calista Flockhart. See more about Harrison Ford here. He has directed movies such as The Departed, Inception, Outlander, The Mummy, and his most recently produced film, The Mummy 2 (2014). Ford also co-directed an adaptation of Henry...
- Born: ( 1942-07-13) July 13, 1942 (age 78) Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
- Occupation: Actor, pilot, environmental activist
- Years active: 1966–present
- Works: Full list
- Spouse(s): Mary Marquardt (m. 1964; div. 1979), Melissa Mathison (m. 1983; div. 2004), Calista Flockhart (m. 2010)
- Children: 5
Harrison Ford Pictures
- Filming Continues On The Fifth Indiana Jones Movie
- 93rd Annual Academy Awards - Backstage
- 93rd Annual Academy Awards - Show
- Premiere Of 20th Century Studios' "The Call Of The Wild" ...
Harrison Ford Lookbooks
Harrison Ford Articles