Heidi Klum (b. June 1, 1973) is a German supermodel, producer and host of the TV show "Project Runway." Born and raised in Germany, Klum is now internationally recognized not only for her modeling success, but her sparkling television personality. She was married to Seal from May 2005 until October 2015, and has four children. Find more pictures, videos and articles about Heidi Klum here. This past February Klum announced that she would be returning to the reality television circuit...
- Born: ( 1973-06-01) 1 June 1973 (age 47) Bergisch Gladbach, West Germany
- Citizenship: Germany, United States
- Occupation: Model, television host, television producer, businesswoman
- Years active: 1991–present
- Spouse(s): Ric Pipino (m. 1997; div. 2002) Seal (m. 2005 ; div. 2014) Tom Kaulitz (m. 2019)
- Children: 4
- Height: 1.76 m (5 ft 9 1 ⁄ 2 in)
- Hair color: Blonde, Brown (natural)
- Eye color: Hazel
- Agency: Creative Artists Agency (New York) d'management group (Milan)
- Website: www.heidiklum.de
Heidi Klum Pictures
- 2021 MTV Movie & TV Awards: UNSCRIPTED - Arrivals
- Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) Virtual Palm Bea...
- "America's Got Talent" Season 15 Kickoff
- Neuro Brands Presenting Sponsor At The Elton John AIDS Fo...
Heidi Klum Lookbooks
Heidi Klum Articles