Welcome to the Henry Manni zine, with news, pictures, articles, and more. He later underwent spinal surgery and then his vision of being able to walk independently increased further, until he was able to travel about 12 km to a hospital in Helsinki. At this point, his vision was severely hampered due to paralysis, so he came to live with his mother until he was four. While living near the village he underwent the rehabilitation surgery to strengthen his leg muscles and reduce the amount of weight he carried....
- Nationality: Finnish
- Born: ( 1992-06-18) 18 June 1992 (age 28) Lahti, Finland
- Country: Finland
- Sport: paracanoe, athletics
- Disability class: T34
- Club: Lansi-Uudenmaan Urheilijat
- Coached by: Juha Flinck (FIN); Marko Hyytiainen (club)
Henry Manni Pictures
- 2016 Rio Paralympics - Day 5
- 23rd European Athletics Championships - Day Four
- IPC Athletics World Championships - Day Three - Evening S...
- IPC Athletics European Championships Swansea: Day 2