Iman Mohamed Abdulmajid is a Somali model. The daughter of a Somali diplomat, Iman attended high school in Egypt and Kenya. She studied political science at the University of Nairobi until she was recruited to model by American photographer Peter Beard in 1975. She was muse to legendary designer Yves St. Laurent, and was the face of several high-profile fashion campaigns. She started her own cosmetics and skincare line for women of color, and has been married to David Bowie since 1992.
- An Evening with CARE, Celebrating the 75th Anniversary of...
- 3rd Annual CARE Impact Awards
- CARE National Conference
- Hulu "Hillary" NYC Premiere
- "Hillary" New York Premiere
- "West Side Story" Broadway Opening Night
- Diane von Furstenberg Hosts 2020 DVF Awards
- 2019 International Emmy Awards Gala
- 2nd Annual CARE Impact Awards Dinner
- Housing Works' Fashion For Action 2019