Take a look at Iris Apfel and share your take on the latest Iris Apfel news. Born Michael Barros in New York, Apfel grew up "like" one of the four children by two Jewish brothers, in "the synagogue, and he went to school with his grandmother every Saturday night till the age of four." On December 14, 1926, he was in America as intern in New Jersey...
- Born: ( 1921-08-29) August 29, 1921 (age 99) Astoria, Queens, New York, U.S.
- Education: New York University, New York City
- Alma mater: University of Wisconsin
- Known for: Interior designer, Fashion designer
- Spouse(s): Carl Apfel (m. 1948; died 2015)
Iris Apfel Pictures
- 25th Annual ACE Awards
- 2021 ACE Awards
- Iris Apfel's 100th Birthday Party at Central Park Tower W...
- 26th Annual QVC Presents 'FFANY Shoes On Sale' Gala
Iris Apfel Lookbooks