Your complete guide to Isabelle Ithurburu; including news, articles, pictures, and videos. She has covered fashion of various colors, including, she was a dancer during her youth, is the second oldest person ever to win the Miss Bambião. She has won the Miss Ligotti prize but did not have the right to enter the pageant in time due to the fact of being too embarrassed. She entered Miss...
- Born: ( 1983-02-24) February 24, 1983 (age 37) Pau, Pyrénées-Atlantiques, France
- Occupation: Sports journalist, television presenter (Rugby union)
- Years active: 2009–present
- Notable credit(s): Jour de rugby
- Television: Canal+
Isabelle Ithurburu Pictures
- GQ Men of the Year Awards 2017 at Le Trianon in Paris
- SPORTEL Monaco 2016 - Day Two
- Longchamp : Cocktail - Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Spri...
- Heineken Cup Launch - Paris