Maria Izabel Goulart Dourado (born October 23, 1984), better known as Izabel Goulart, is a Brazilian model. She is best known as a Victoria's Secret Angels and for her work with Armani Exchange. Goulart attended Pisa University, where her brother was a technical advisor for her, and she was also a dancer and model. Goulart will soon be recognized as one of the top ten designers from Brazilian fashion magazines, as there's no doubt she will be showcased in the 2015 Pisa Fashion Expo. She currently attends the Fashion Academy of Sao Paulo, where...
- Born: Maria Izabel Goulart Dourado (1984-10-23) 23 October 1984 (age 35) São Carlos, São Paulo, Brazil
- Occupation: Supermodel
- Height: 1.79 m (5 ft 10 1 ⁄ 2 in)
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Brown
- Agency: Supreme Management (New York), Women Management (Paris), Elite Model Management (Milan, London), Traffic Models (Barcelona), MP Miami (Miami), Louisa Models (Munich), Mega Model Brazil (Sao Paulo)
Izabel Goulart Pictures
- LUISAVIAROMA GALA FOR UNICEF -Photocall
- Vogue Paris : 100th Anniversary Exhibition Of Vogue Paris...
- "Benedetta" Red Carpet - The 74th Annual Cannes Film Fest...
- "Stillwater" Red Carpet - The 74th Annual Cannes Film Fes...
Izabel Goulart Lookbooks