Jackie Joyner Kersee
A zine about Jackie Joyner-kersee, with news, pictures, and articles. An athlete herself and a dedicated advocate of individual and sport based on personal excellence and strength, Joyner-Kersee has also written and co-authored numerous books and articles on the sport of track and field and sportsmanship, including a book about how women like Joyner-...
- Nationality: American
- Born: ( 1962-03-03) March 3, 1962 (age 58) East St. Louis, Illinois, U.S.
- Height: 5 ft 10 in (178 cm)
- Weight: 146 lb (66 kg)
- Country: United States
- Sport: Athletics
- Event(s): Long jump, heptathlon
- College team: UCLA (1980–85)
- Club: Tiger World Class Athletic Club West Coast Athletic Club McDonald's Track Club
Jackie Joyner Kersee Pictures