Jaime King (born April 23, 1979) is an American film actress and model. Called by Complex magazine "one of the original model-turned-actresses", King appeared in Vogue, Mademoiselle, and Harper's Bazaar, among other fashion magazines. Afterwards, she began taking small film roles. Her first larger role was in Pearl Harbor (2001). Her first starring movie role was in Bulletproof Monk (2003). She has gone on to appear as a lead in various other films, gaining more note after Sin City (2005), a role which she will perform in its sequel Sin City 2 (2010).
- Born: ( 1979-04-23) April 23, 1979 (age 41) Omaha, Nebraska, U.S.
- Other names: James King Jamie King Jaime King-Newman
- Occupation: Actress, model
- Years active: 1993–present
- Spouse(s): Kyle Newman (m. 2007; sep. 2020)
- Children: 2
- Height: 1.74 m (5 ft 8 1 ⁄ 2 in)
- Agency: Next Model Management (New York, London, Los Angeles), Why Not Model Management (Milan)
Jaime King Pictures
- "Introducing, Selma Blair" Screening
- DKMS Gala 2021 - Inside
- DKMS Gala 2021 - Arrivals
- DKMS 30th Anniversary Gala
Jaime King Lookbooks
Jaime King Articles