A community portal about James Baker with blogs, videos, and photos. According to Wikipedia.org: James Addison Baker III served as the Chief of Staff in President Ronald Reagan's first administration, United States Secretary of the Treasury from 1985 to 1988 in the second Reagan administration, and Secretary of State in the administration of President George H. W. Bush. He is also the founder of the James Baker Institute.
- President: Gerald Ford
- Preceded by: John Tabor
- Succeeded by: Edward Vetter
- Deputy: Richard G. Darman M. Peter McPherson
- Born: James Addison Baker III (1930-04-28) April 28, 1930 (age 90) Houston, Texas, U.S.
- Political party: Democratic (before 1970) Republican (1970–present)
- Spouse(s): Mary Stuart McHenry (m. 1953; died 1970) Susan Garrett (m. 1973)
- Children: 5
- Education: Princeton University (BA) University of Texas at Austin (LLB)
- Allegiance: United States
- Branch/service: United States Marine Corps
- Years of service: 1952–1954 (active) 1954–1958 (reserve)
James Baker Pictures
- The 149th Open - Day Two
- 'Ralph 2.0' Premiere In France
- Family And Friends Attend A Funeral Service For Pres. Geo...
- Plunket Shield - Canterbury vs. Northern Districts