Jami Gertz is an actress who's big break came in the 1980s movie The Lost Boys. She was recently in the sitcom Still Standing As a teenager she moved to Los Angeles for a job as a photographer before deciding to be a writer. She now resides in California and is a partner with writer-director Peter Berardino. In 1986 she founded her successful and successful book The Magic Life as its first installment, and it is currently released worldwide. She holds degrees...
- Born: Jami Beth Gertz (1965-10-28) October 28, 1965 (age 54) Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
- Occupation: Actress, professional sports investor
- Years active: 1981–present
- Spouse(s): Antony Ressler (m. 1989)
- Children: 3
Jami Gertz Pictures
- 10th Annual LACMA ART+FILM GALA Honoring Amy Sherald, Keh...
- Jami Gertz Seen In Beverly Hills
- Jami Gertz Outside Craig's Restaurant In West Hollywood
- 'What Men Want' Trailer Preview At Atlanta Hawks Vs. Game