Janice Dickinson is an American model and TV personality. She gained notoriety in the late 70's and early 80's as a popular cover girl for Vogue, Glamour, and many other high-fashion magazines. Dickinson has battled many addictions over the years, including a love affair with plastic surgery. She has made a major comeback in recent years, however, as the host of "The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency" on Oxygen.
- Born: Janice Doreen Dickinson (1955-02-16) February 16, 1955 (age 65) New York City, U.S.
- Occupation: Model, television personality, businesswoman, actress
- Years active: 1969–present
- Spouse(s): Ron Levy (m. 1977; div. 1979) Simon Fields (m. 1987; div. 1993) Alan B. Gersten (m. 1995; div. 1996) Rocky Gerner (m. 2016)
- Children: 2
- Relatives: Debbie Dickinson (sister)
- Height: 5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
- Hair color: Dark brown
- Eye color: Brown
Janice Dickinson Pictures
- Charmaine Blake Oscar Viewing Dinner To Benefit The Faber...
- Food Bank For New York City Teams Up With Tracy Morgan An...
- Janice Dickinson And Lisa Bloom Announce Victory In Their...
- American Icon Awards - Arrivals
Janice Dickinson Lookbooks
Janice Dickinson Articles