Jason Wu (born September 27, 1982) is a Taipei-born, Manhattan-based American fashion designer. He is best known for having designed First Lady Michelle Obama's white, one-shoulder inauguration gown, which is now part of the Smithsonian's permanent collection. He has contributed designs to several books, including: The Art of Fashion Design by Andrew T. Williams, The Art of Fashion Design by Michael S. McBride, The Art of Fashion Design by Robert Staley and more recently, The Art of Fashion Design by Andrew T. Williams, The Art of Fashion Design by Robert Staley, which also features designer Jeffrey Pachter as the lead designer. Wu lives...
- Born: ( 1982-09-27) September 27, 1982 (age 38) Taipei, Taiwan
- Citizenship: (Taiwan) Canada
- Education: Parsons School of Design, Manhattan
- Occupation: Fashion designer, artist
- Traditional Chinese: 吳季剛
- Simplified Chinese: 吴季刚
Jason Wu Pictures
- Street Style - February 2021 - New York Fashion Week: The...
- Jason Wu Runway - February 2021 - New York Fashion Week: ...
- Jason Wu Masterclass - February 2021 - New York Fashion W...
- Jason Wu - September 2020 - New York Fashion Week: The Shows
Jason Wu Articles