Jean Paul Gaultier
Jean-Paul Gaultier (born 24 April 1952) is a French fashion designer famous for his focus on pop-culture street wear. He has designed the wardrobes for many films set in dystopic futures, such as 'The Fifth Element' and 'The City of Lost Children'.
- Born: ( 1952-04-24) 24 April 1952 (age 68) Arcueil, Val-de-Marne, France
- Nationality: French
- Label(s): Jean Paul Gaultier, Hermès (2003–2010)
- Partner(s): Francis Menuge (from 1975; died 1990)
- Relatives: Richard Bernard Gauthier, Craig Hatton
- Website: jeanpaulgaultier.com
Jean Paul Gaultier Pictures
- Jean-Paul Gaultier : Runway - Paris Fashion Week - Haute ...
- GQ Men Of The Year-Awards 2020
- Entertainment Pictures of the Month - October 2020
- "House Of Cardin" Special Screening At Theatre Du Chatele...
Jean Paul Gaultier Lookbooks
Jean Paul Gaultier Articles