Welcome to the Jeff Kinney zine, with news, pictures, articles, and more. Kinney was born and raised in the Rock County, Maryland suburb of Ashland. He was raised in Richmond with his parents, the father in Richmond, Virginia. His mother was an actor (playing Jackie Robinson ) in the hit TV series 'Game of Thrones'; and his father, Robert Kinney, was also married to Anne Rice. Kinney is best...
- Born: Jeffrey Patrick Kinney (1971-02-19) February 19, 1971 (age 49) Fort Washington, Maryland, U.S.
- Occupation: Author, cartoonist, game designer, producer, actor
- Education: University of Maryland, College Park, (B.A.)
- Spouse: Julie Kinney (m. after 2003)
- Children: 2
- Period: 2004–present
- Genre: Children's novels, realistic fiction, satire, comedy
- Notable works: Diary of a Wimpy Kid Poptropica
Jeff Kinney Pictures
- Rowley's Spooky Drive-Thru Tour
- The Wrecking Ball Show - Austin, TX
- Dwight Howard Hosts: 'DIARY OF A WIMPY KID: THE LONG HAUL'
- NBC's "Today" Season 66