Jemima Marcelle Khan (née Goldsmith; born 30 January 1974) is an English socialite, who has worked as a charity fundraiser and contributing writer for British newspapers and magazines. Khan first gained notice in the United Kingdom as a young heiress, the daughter of Lady Annabel and James Goldsmith. She converted to Islam and married the retired Pakistani cricketer Imran Khan in 1995, with whom she had two sons, before the couple divorced in 2004. For the next three years, from 2004 to 2007, Khan gained worldwide media attention for her romantic relationship with British film star Hugh Grant.
- Born: Jemima Marcelle Goldsmith (1974-01-30) 30 January 1974 (age 46) Chelsea, London, England
- Citizenship: British, Pakistani
- Alma mater: University of Bristol, SOAS, University of London
- Occupation: Producer, journalist, campaigner
- Spouse(s): Imran Khan (m. 1995; div. 2004)
- Children: 2
- Parent(s): James Goldsmith, Lady Annabel Vane-Tempest-Stewart
- Family: Goldsmith
Jemima Khan Pictures
- NY Premiere Of HBO's 'The Case Against Adnan Syed' At Pur...
- 'Victoria & Abdul' UK Premiere - Red Carpet Arrivals
- UNICEF UK's Halloween Ball - Arrivals
- 'Florence Foster Jenkins' - UK Film Premiere - Red Carpet
Jemima Khan Articles