Jenny McCarthy (born November 1, 1972) is an American model, comedian, author, and actress. McCarthy was born in Chicago, Illinois, where she attended Mother McAuley Liberal Arts High School. In the early 90s, she submitted her picture to "Playboy" to earn money for college. She was later named Playmate of the year. In 2002, she gave birth to a son, Evan Joseph, who was diagnosed with autism. McCarthy and her boyfriend Jim Carrey are both controversial autism activists.
- Born: Jennifer Ann McCarthy (1972-11-01) November 1, 1972 (age 47) Evergreen Park, Illinois, U.S.
- Other names: Jennifer Wahlberg (legal name)
- Alma mater: Southern Illinois University
- Occupation: Actress, model, television host, author, activist
- Years active: 1993–present
- Television: The Jenny McCarthy Show (1997), Jenny, The Jenny McCarthy Show (2013), Donnie Loves Jenny
- Partner(s): Jim Carrey (2005–2010)
- Children: 1
- Relatives: Joanne McCarthy (sister), Melissa McCarthy (cousin)
- Preceded by: Anna Nicole Smith
- Succeeded by: Julie Lynn Cialini
- Height: 5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)
- Weight: 120 lb (54 kg)
Jenny McCarthy Pictures
- 35th Annual Nightclub & Bar Show and World Tea Expo - Day 2
- Sharon Osbourne And Dr. Drew Visit The SiriusXM Hollywood...
- SiriusXM At Super Bowl LIV - Day 3
- FOX Winter TCA All Star Party - Arrivals
Jenny McCarthy Lookbooks
Jenny McCarthy Articles