Jenny McCarthy (born November 1, 1972) is an American model, comedian, author, and actress. McCarthy was born in Chicago, Illinois, where she attended Mother McAuley Liberal Arts High School. In the early 90s, she submitted her picture to "Playboy" to earn money for college. She was later named Playmate of the year. In 2002, she gave birth to a son, Evan Joseph, who was diagnosed with autism. McCarthy and her boyfriend Jim Carrey are both controversial autism activists.
Jenny McCarthy Pictures
- 35th Annual Nightclub & Bar Show and World Tea Expo - Day 2
- Sharon Osbourne And Dr. Drew Visit The SiriusXM Hollywood...
- SiriusXM At Super Bowl LIV - Day 3
- FOX Winter TCA All Star Party - Arrivals
- SiriusXM's 'Dial Up The Moment' Campaign And Hotline Launch
- Celebrities Visit SiriusXM - November 7, 2019
- Variety's 3rd Annual Salute To Service
- IMDb LIVE After The Emmys Presented By CBS All Access
- 71st Emmy Awards - Arrivals
- SiriusXM's Town Hall With Carrie Underwood In Los Angeles