Jill Stuart is an American fashion designer based in New York City. Her eponymous label is known for its ultra-hip femininity. She has appeared with her husband, David Foster, and their two sons Steve (born in 1968) and Robert (1982). She has also been involved in fashion-related litigation with the Washington Post. Stuart attended Syracuse University College, where she earned a bachelor's degree in sociology. This has been considered one of the top honors colleges in America for its graduates with a bachelor's degree in business administration. She earned a master's degree with a focus in women's...
- Born: 1965 (age 54–55) New York, New York
- Nationality: American
- Education: Dalton School Rhode Island School of Design
- Label(s): Jill Stuart, Jill by Jill Stuart (Japan and Korea), Jill Jill Stuart (US)
Jill Stuart Pictures
- Haute Living Celebrates Christie Brinkley With Wine Access
- Sony Pictures Classics And The Cinema Society Host A Spec...
- Solving Kids' Cancer Annual Spring Celebration Gala
- "I Am The Night" New York Premiere
Jill Stuart Lookbooks