Welcome to the Jim Breyer zine, with news, pictures, articles, and more. He completed college at University of Connecticut, before he moved to the United States as a U.S. citizen. Before joining the FBI, he worked as an executive at an advertising firm and at a consulting firm before joining Citibank, now based in Denver. In 1965, he won a Goldman Sachs fellowship. At Citigroup, Breyer began teaching economics. When it became clear that his father was moving to the United States with...
- Born: James W. Breyer July 1961 (age 59) New Haven, Connecticut, U.S.
- Education: Stanford University (BS) Harvard University (MBA)
- Occupation: Venture capitalist /Investor
- Known for: Founder of Breyer Capital
- Net worth: US$ 3 billion (2018)
- Spouse(s): Susan Z. Breyer (divorced) Angela Chao
- Children: 3
- Parent(s): John P. Breyer Eva K. Breyer
- Website: Profile at Breyer Capital