Joan Smalls is a Puerto Rican fashion model. She is signed to Elite Model Management. She won numerous modeling awards including an All-Singer and a Tony nomination for Best of Show in 2012. In 2005, she wrote the first short story collection, The Women Are All My Friends. During 2012's Oscar nominations, she was nominated for Outstanding Supporting Actress after an eight-year running as Jennifer Aniston's muse. Prior to that she acted in several films including "Dancing With the Stars...
- Born: Joan Smalls Rodriguez (1985-07-11) July 11, 1985 (age 35) Hatillo, Puerto Rico
- Alma mater: Interamerican University of Puerto Rico
- Occupation: Model/Actress
- Years active: 2007–present
- Height: 1.79 m (5 ft 10 1 ⁄ 2 in)
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Brown(EU) 83-61-87
- Agency: IMG Models
Joan Smalls Pictures
- Versace - Runway - Milan Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2021
- Moschino - Runway - Milan Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2020-2021
- Capsule Collection Neymar Jr. X Replay At Weltstadthaus D...
- 2020 Vanity Fair Oscar Party Hosted By Radhika Jones - Ar...
Joan Smalls Lookbooks
Joan Smalls Articles