Find news about Joanna Trollope and check out the latest Joanna Trollope pictures. She also attended Trinity College and became a writer, writer-in-residence and, most recently, editor. Trollope was born in Dewsbury on 6 November 1942 in the town of Dewsbury with her grandparents, Charles and Rosemary Hodson. She graduated with a degree in theatre from Winchester University...
- Born: Joanna Trollope (1943-12-09) 9 December 1943 (age 76) Minchinhampton, Gloucestershire, England
- Occupation: Novelist
- Language: English
- Period: 1978–present
- Spouse: David Roger William Potter (1966–1983, divorced), Ian Curteis (1985–2001, divorced)
- Children: 2 daughters and 2 stepsons
- Relatives: Anthony Trollope
Joanna Trollope Pictures
- Costa Book Awards 2019 - Photocall
- The Duchess Of Cornwall Attends The National Literacy Tru...
- Baileys Women's Prize for Fiction 2016 Winner Accouncement
- Baileys Women's Prize For Fiction - Shortlist Event