Check out featured articles and pictures of Joe Gorga This version was aired on NBC and is based on her life. Her debut novel I, My Girl, was released by Simon & Schuster. In 2008 she was appointed as one of the 50 Most Influential Women in Contemporary New York. In 2010 she served as the Managing Director of the Viacom Networks. She holds dual master's degrees in...
- Born: Melissa Ann Marco (1979-03-21) March 21, 1979 (age 41)
- Nationality: American
- Education: B.A. Elementary Education
- Occupation: Television personality, author, singer, designer, businesswoman
- Years active: 2011–present
- Spouse(s): Joe Gorga (m. 2004)
- Children: 3
- Website: http://www.melissagorga.com/
Joe Gorga Pictures
- The Last Duel New York Premiere
- "The Last Duel" New York Premiere
- US Weekly 2019 Most Stylish New Yorkers
- Novelle Rolls Out The Red Carpet For A Star-Studded Grand...
Joe Gorga Articles