Joe Lacob is a businessman in Silicon Valley. He owns the Golden State Warriors and is a senior partner at the venture capital firm Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers. in California who attended the Los Angeles High School, where he was raised—his father, John Lacob, was Jewish (he said he's Jewish). Lacob also attended University of Texas at Austin where he majored in the History of Western Civilization at Southern Methodist University—a program that, according to Lacob, drew tens of thousands of students every year. For many students, the chance to learn about the American Revolution made getting on the side of history a "personal mission."
- Position: Owner
- League: NBA
- Born: ( 1956-01-10) January 10, 1956 (age 64) New Bedford, Massachusetts
- Nationality: American
Joe Lacob Pictures
- 2020 Breakthrough Prize - Red Carpet
- 8th Annual Breakthrough Prize Ceremony - Arrivals
- Warriors Hooptopia Opening VIP Preview Event
- Sports Illustrated 2018 Sportsperson Of The Year Awards S...
Joe Lacob Articles