John Elkann is the vice chairman of Fiat and chairman of the Agnelli group. As the grandson and heir of the late Gianni Agnelli, Elkann, born 1976, is one of the richest and most powerful figures in Europe.
- Born: John Philip Jacob Elkann (1976-04-01) 1 April 1976 (age 44) New York City, U.S.
- Nationality: Italian American
- Alma mater: Politecnico di Torino
- Occupation: Chairman, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Chairman and CEO, Exor Chairman, Ferrari
- Spouse(s): Lavinia Borromeo
- Children: 3
- Parent(s): Margherita Agnelli and Alain Elkann
- Relatives: Gianni Agnelli, grandfather Edoardo Agnelli, great-grandfather Giovanni Agnelli, great-great-grandfather Andrea Agnelli, cousin
John Elkann Pictures