John Hickenlooper (b. Feb. 7, 1952) is the mayor of Denver, Colo. Hickenlooper was elected to the Council of State at the 2010 municipal elections and, after five years on the Colorado Board...
- Lieutenant: Joe García Donna Lynne
- Preceded by: Wellington Webb
- Succeeded by: Bill Vidal
- Deputy: Gary Herbert
- Born: John Wright Hickenlooper Jr. (1952-02-07) February 7, 1952 (age 68) Narberth, Pennsylvania, U.S.
- Political party: Democratic
- Spouse(s): Helen Thorpe (m. 2002 ; div. 2015) Robin Pringle (m. 2016)
- Children: 1
- Relatives: Andrew Hickenlooper (great-grandfather) Bourke B. Hickenlooper (great-uncle) George Hickenlooper (cousin)
- Education: Wesleyan University (BA, MS)
- Website: www.hickenlooper.com
- Status: Suspended
- Headquarters: Denver, Colorado
- Key people: Brad Komar (campaign manager) 
John Hickenlooper Pictures
- Global Down Syndrome Foundation's Be Beautiful Be Yoursel...
- News Pictures Of The Week - August 1
- European Best Pictures Of The Day - July 31, 2019