A zine about Jon Ledecky, with news, pictures, and articles. Ledecky was born in Ledecky, New Jersey where she attended a private school. She was diagnosed with cancer on June 2, 1989 which was treated by Dr. Richard E. Thomas who delivered her chemotherapy, which was later treated by Dr. James Lee. Ledecky became obsessed with sports such as football and tennis. Her obsession with sports led her to an athlete's club where she would compete against anyone who...
- Born: Jonathan Joseph Ledecky (1958-02-09) February 9, 1958 (age 62) New York City, U.S.
- Alma mater: Harvard University
- Occupation: Businessman
- Relatives: Katie Ledecky (niece)
Jon Ledecky Pictures
- Arizona Coyotes v New York Islanders
- New York Islanders Memorial Service For Al Arbour
- New York Islanders Introduce New Owners