Jordan Bratman pictures, articles, and news. Jordan Bratman (born June 4, 1977) is an American music marketer. He is best known for his high-profile marriage to singer Christina Aguilera, with whom he was married from 2005 to 2011 and had a son. He has performed numerous stage performances and is known to have given the roles of singer and playwright to an array of singers from The Beatles to the Pink Floyd and the Rolling Stones. He has received critical acclaim over his musical endeavors, including the award for Best Musical Performance in 1978, and in his 2005 solo exhibition, The Musical Imagination (2006). Jordan appeared in several films including Dementia in 1998...
- Born: Christina María Aguilera (1980-12-18) December 18, 1980 (age 39) New York City, U.S.
- Occupation: Singer, songwriter, actress, television personality
- Years active: 1992–present
- Spouse(s): Jordan Bratman (m. 2005; div. 2011)
- Partner(s): Matthew Rutler (2010–present; engaged)
- Children: 2
- Awards: Full list
- Genres: Pop, R&B, dance-pop, soul
- Instruments: Vocals
- Labels: RCA
- Website: christinaaguilera.com
Jordan Bratman Pictures
- 'Jonathan Yeo Portraits' Exhibition Opening In Frederiksb...
- D*Face and Stephen Webster Present Face to *Face
- Jordan Bratman Takes Max Shopping
- Jordan Bratman Takes Max to the Park
Jordan Bratman Lookbooks
Jordan Bratman Articles