Josie Natori is the CEO of Natori, Inc., a hugely successful high-end lingerie line. The business-savvy designer has helmed her brand for 32 years. She went on to perform at the United Nations' peacekeeping program and founded his music-video company, The Nato Group. She has a degree in Creative Studies from the University of Chicago. She writes poetry with...
- Born: ( 1947-05-09) May 9, 1947 (age 73) Manila, Philippines
- Nationality: Filipino, American
- Education: Manhattanville College
- Label(s): Josie Natori, Natori, Josie, and N Natori
- Net worth: $150 million (September 2018)
- Awards: Order of Lakandula ; Peopling of America, 2007; commissioner on the White House Conference on Small Business.
Josie Natori Pictures
- Imagine Benefit, Built On The Legacy Of The Rita Hayworth...
- HBC Foundation HEADFIRST Cocktail Reception
- 2019 Underfashion Club Femmy Awards
- 2017 Stephan Weiss Apple Awards
Josie Natori Lookbooks
Josie Natori Articles