Joyce F. Brown
Stay up to date on Joyce F. Brown and track Joyce F. Brown in pictures and the press. She also attended Syracuse University's School of Arts, Sciences, and Culture before settling in a career as a fashion writer or designer. Brown's work has appeared on the radio, television, and online. Brown graduated cum laude, she is the Editor of Fashion Magazine, Fashion and Public Life, on July...
- Preceded by: Allan F. Hershfield
- Born: ( 1947-07-07) July 7, 1947 (age 73) New York City
- Spouse(s): H. Carl McCall
- Alma mater: New York University (M.S.) New York University (Clinical psychology)
- Profession: Professor/ Academia
- Website: Office of the President, FIT
Joyce F. Brown Pictures
- Opening Reception for Ballerina: Fashion's Modern Muse at...
- Fashion Institute Of Technology's Fine Art Of Fashion And...
- Paris, Capital Of Fashion Evening Reception
- 2019 Couture Council Luncheon Honoring Christian Louboutin
Joyce F. Brown Lookbooks