Judith Rodin pictures, articles, and news. to an Anglo mother and raised in a Jewish-controlled family. Her maternal grandparents were a Jewish couple, but their descendants didn't always make the cut in college. At school in New York's Lincoln Village East Village in 1938, she was one of only half a dozen classmates to make the first grade for Harvard. To prepare Rodin for college, she graduated in 1939 with honors in art and literature. Since then, she has...
- Preceded by: Claire Fagin (interim)
- Succeeded by: Amy Gutmann
- Born: Judith Seitz (1944-09-09) September 9, 1944 (age 76) Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Spouse(s): Bruce Rodin Nicholas Neijelow Paul R. Verkuil
- Children: 1
- Alma mater: University of Pennsylvania Columbia University
- Profession: Philanthropist, Academic
- Website: The Rockefeller Foundation
Judith Rodin Pictures
- Will and Jada Smith Family Foundation Careers in Entertai...
- 2016 Concordia Summit Convenes World Leaders to Discuss t...
- Insight Dialogues With Jada Pinkett Smith Presented By Th...
- Insight Dialogues Presented by the Rockefeller Foundation...