Judy Blume is an author whose books have sold over 80 million copies. Her works include "Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret," "Superfudge," and "Iggie's House." See more about Judy Blume here. . She appeared frequently in adult entertainment, including a 2006 interview on HBO series Jeopardy!, where she stated: "[YA] is a thing that needs to be talked about. We should just stop worrying about YAs' behavior, be willing to listen to their instincts, and if that makes some readers feel uncomfortable then maybe it makes no sense." Her work has received considerable attention in this field....
- Born: Judy Sussman (1938-02-12) February 12, 1938 (age 82) Elizabeth, New Jersey, U.S.
- Occupation: Writer, teacher
- Nationality: American
- Alma mater: New York University
- Period: 1969–present
- Genre: Realist young adult novels, children's books
- Notable works: Tiger Eyes, Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret., Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing
- Notable awards: Margaret Edwards Award 1996
- Spouse: John M. Blume (1959–1975; divorced; 2 children), Thomas A. Kitchens (1976–1979; divorced), George Cooper (1987–present; 1 stepdaughter)
Judy Blume Pictures
- The 2020 MAKERS Conference - Day Two
- The 2020 MAKERS Conference - Day One
- 2020 Getty Entertainment - Social Ready Content
Judy Blume Articles