Julian Schnabel is a movie director who has been nominated for awards for his work on the film The Diving Bell and the Butterfly.
- Born: ( 1951-10-26) October 26, 1951 (age 68) New York City, U.S.
- Education: University of Houston
- Known for: Painting, film
- Style: "Plate paintings"
- Movement: Neo-expressionism
- Spouse(s): Jacqueline Beaurang (m. 1980; div. 1992), Olatz López Garmendia (m. 1993; div. 2010)
- Website: julianschnabel.com
Julian Schnabel Pictures
- Film Independent Presents Screening Of "The Hand Of God"
- Togo Cinema Society Special Event
- Disney+'s "Togo" New York Screening
- MoMA And Luce Cinecittà Honor Alice Rohrwacher And The Ac...