Karen Elson (born January 14, 1979) is a British model and singer. She is married to musician Jack White, with whom she has two children. In 2010, she became the new face of St. John Knitwear, replacing Angelina Jolie.
- Born: Karen Jill Elson (1979-01-14) 14 January 1979 (age 41) Oldham, Greater Manchester, England
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Model, singer-songwriter
- Years active: 1995–present
- Spouse(s): Jack White (m. 2005; div. 2013)
- Children: 2
- Height: 1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)
- Agency: IMG Models (New York, Paris, Milan, London)
Karen Elson Pictures
- Fendi - Runway - Milan Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2021
- International Woolmark Prize 2020
- Proenza Schouler - Front Row - February 2020 - New York F...
- Anna Sui - Front Row - February 2020 - New York Fashion W...
Karen Elson Lookbooks
Karen Elson Articles