Karl Lagerfeld (born September 10. 1933) is recognized as one of the most influential fashion designers in the world, having collaborated with Chanel, Chloe, and Fendi. Known for his contempt of children, intellectuals, and journalists, Lagerfeld has become a grumpy pop-icon. He rarely appears without his signature sunglasses and finger-less gloves.
- Born: Karl Otto Lagerfeld (1933-09-10) 10 September 1933 Hamburg, Germany
- Died: 19 February 2019 (2019-02-19) (aged 85) Neuilly-sur-Seine, France
- Nationality: German
- Education: Lycée Montaigne, Paris
- Label(s): Fendi (1965–2019) , Chanel (1983–2019) , Karl Lagerfeld (1984–2019) , Jean Patou (1958–1963) , Chloé (1963–1978, 1992–1997) , H&M (2004), Hogan (2011), Macy's (2011), Falabella (2017)
- Partner(s): Jacques de Bascher (1971–1989, his death)
- Parent(s): Otto Lagerfeld (father)
- Website: karl.com
Karl Lagerfeld Pictures
- Rose Ball 2019 To Benefit The Princess Grace Foundation I...
- Tributes Are Made To Fashion Designer Karl Lagerfeld
- Chanel Metiers D'Art 2018/19 Show - Runway
- Chanel: Runway - Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Spring/Sum...
Karl Lagerfeld Lookbooks
Karl Lagerfeld Articles