Catherine Elizabeth "Kate" Middleton (January 9, 1982) is the wife of Prince William of Wales. They were engaged on November 16, 2010 and wed on April 29, 2011 at Westminster Abbey. The wedding was deemed the biggest wedding in history (in terms of the media attention). Previously to being married to a royal, she was a buyer for Jigsaw. She became engaged with her husband in May 1987, when they were married by Queen Victoria, who had been elected to Parliament at the age of 10. After graduating with a BA in English Literature from Barnard College with an honors of history, she moved to Birmingham with her twin brother, James, from Oxford shortly after leaving Cambridge College. Catherine married his sister Margaret, also from Oxford, in February 1989. Despite all...
- Born: Catherine Elizabeth Middleton (1982-01-09) 9 January 1982 (age 38) Reading, Berkshire, England
- Spouse: Prince William, Duke of Cambridge (m. 2011)
- Issue: Prince George of Cambridge, Princess Charlotte of Cambridge, Prince Louis of Cambridge
- House: Windsor (by marriage)
- Father: Michael Middleton
- Mother: Carole Goldsmith
Kate Middleton Pictures
- The Duchess Of Cambridge Launches The Royal Foundation Ce...
- The Duchess Of Cambridge And Dr. Jill Biden Visit A Prima...
- 2021 G7 Summit - Day One
- The Duke And Duchess Of Cambridge Visit Scotland - Day Seven
Kate Middleton Lookbooks
Kate Middleton Articles