Kathryn Bigelow (born November 27, 1951) is an American film director best known for her work on the movie "The Hurt Locker." Find more pictures, news and articles about Kathryn Bigelow here. She married Barbara Kucinich on May 30, 2009 in Beverly Hills, and they have two children....
- Born: Kathryn Ann Bigelow (1951-11-27) November 27, 1951 (age 68) San Carlos, California, U.S.
- Education: San Francisco Art Institute (BFA) Columbia University (MFA)
- Occupation: Director, producer, writer
- Years active: 1978–present
- Spouse(s): James Cameron (m. 1989; div. 1991)
Kathryn Bigelow Pictures
- The National Board Of Review Annual Awards Gala - Inside
- IRC Hosts The 2018 Rescue Dinner - Arrivals
- IRC Hosts The 2018 Rescue Dinner - Inside
- The Oscars Foreign Language Film Award Directors Reception
Kathryn Bigelow Lookbooks
Kathryn Bigelow Articles