Katy Perry (born October 25, 1984) is an American singer most famous for her racy hit single, "I Kissed a Girl." Perry, a pastor's daughter from Santa Barbara, California, has drawn a lot of controversy for her occasionally taboo lyrics. Before hitting it big, Perry sang backup for Miley Cyrus. See pictures, videos and articles about Katy Perry here.
- Born: Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson (1984-10-25) October 25, 1984 (age 35) Santa Barbara, California, U.S.
- Other names: Katy Hudson, Katheryn Perry
- Occupation: Singer, songwriter, actress, television judge, businesswoman
- Years active: 2001–present
- Net worth: US$125 million (2016 estimate)
- Spouse(s): Russell Brand (m. 2010; div. 2012)
- Partner(s): Orlando Bloom (2016–present; engaged)
- Children: 1
- Relatives: Frank Perry (uncle)
- Awards: Full list
- Genres: Pop, rock, Christian rock, disco
- Instruments: Vocals, guitar
- Labels: Red Hill, Java, Columbia, Capitol
- Associated acts: The Matrix
- Website: katyperry.com
Katy Perry Pictures
- The Academy Museum Of Motion Pictures Opening Gala - Arri...
- LUISAVIAROMA for UNICEF
- Louis Vuitton Parfum Hosts Dinner at Fondation Louis Vuit...
- First New Resort On Las Vegas Strip In A Decade Opens For...
Katy Perry Lookbooks
Katy Perry Articles