Kelly Ripa (born October 2, 1970) is an actress and talk show host. Since February 2001, she has served as the co-host of "Live with Regis and Kelly," alongside Regis Philbin. She is also known for her acting on "All My Children" and "Hope & Faith," both television series on ABC. Find more pictures, news, and information about Kelly Ripa here. she was voted North American Editor of the Year, but has had three nominations). She is also the co-author for two science fiction books, The End And The Beginning (2002) and The End Of Infinity (2004); a TV show, The Girl Who Got Luggage, is one of her favorite tv series; she hosts the weekly podcast, Good Ideas, which features weekly discussion of science fiction in general. In 2003 she married Mark C. Boudreault...
- Born: Kelly Maria Ripa (1970-10-02) October 2, 1970 (age 50) Berlin, New Jersey, U.S.
- Education: Eastern Regional High School
- Occupation: Actress, dancer, talk show host, television producer
- Years active: 1986–present
- Spouse(s): Mark Consuelos (m. 1996)
- Children: 3
Kelly Ripa Pictures
- The 15th Annual CNN Heroes: All-Star Tribute
- Kelly Ripa Announces New Role As Persona™ Nutrition's Cel...
- 92nd Annual Academy Awards - Backstage
- 92nd Annual Academy Awards - Arrivals
Kelly Ripa Lookbooks
Kelly Ripa Articles