Kelly Slater is one of the most famous surfers of this generation. Slater has been crowned ASP World Champion a record 9 times, including 5 consecutive titles from 1994–98. He is the youngest (at age 20) and the oldest (at age 36) to win the title.
- Born: Robert Kelly Slater (1972-02-11) February 11, 1972 (age 48) Cocoa Beach, Florida, U.S.
- Residence: California, U.S. Hawaii, U.S. Cocoa Beach, Florida, U.S.
- Height: 5 ft 8 1 ⁄ 2 in (174 cm)
- Weight: 160 lb (73 kg)
- Years active: 1989–present
- Website: www.kellyslater.com
Kelly Slater Pictures
- American Century Championship - Round Two
- Breitling Summit
- AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am - Round One
- Kelly Slater Unveils The All-New Breitling Superocean Her...
Kelly Slater Lookbooks
Kelly Slater Articles