Kevin Federline is a hip-hop singer who used to be married to pop star Britney Spears. Spears and Federline have two children together: Jayden James and Sean Preston. Find pictures, videos and articles about Kevin Federline here. He became interested in performance arts and was admitted to work with a dance instructor named Peter, who worked on his own choreography. After being put on the Dance Empowerment Team, Federline began dancing professionally but quickly withdrew, leaving the program and leaving dance schools. Federline was only an aspiring dancer once, when his mentor...
- Born: Kevin Earl Federline (1978-03-21) March 21, 1978 (age 42) Fresno, California, U.S.
- Occupation: Backup dancer, rapper, fashion model, actor, television personality, DJ, professional wrestler
- Years active: 2004–present
- Height: 1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)
- Spouse(s): Britney Spears (m. 2004; div. 2007) Victoria Prince (m. 2013)
- Partner(s): Shar Jackson (2001–2004)
- Children: 6
- Genres: Hip hop
- Instruments: Vocals
- Labels: Federation
- Associated acts: Britney Spears
Kevin Federline Pictures
- New SHOWTIME Docuseries 'Wu-Tang Clan: Of Mics & Men' Cel...
- Kevin Federline and Family Is Seen at LAX
- Kevin Federline Leaves a Bank
- Britney Spears and Kevin Federline at a Soccer Game
Kevin Federline Lookbooks
Kevin Federline Articles