Kristen Carroll Wiig (born August 22, 1973) is an American actress. She got her start as a cast member on "Saturday Night Live" from 2005-2012 and was nominated for four Emmys during that time. She transitioned to film while on "SNL," appearing in several Judd Apatow productions including "Knocked Up," "Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story," and "Forgetting Sarah Marshall." She scored her first major hit in a starring role with 2011's "Bridesmaids" for which she was also nominated for the Best Original Screenplay Academy Award. She's one of, if not the, top comedic actresses working today. This past spring she received an Emmy Award nomination, for her work as Molly Ringwald, and will be returning to Comedy Central for her next two seasons....
- Born: Kristen Carroll Wiig (1973-08-22) August 22, 1973 (age 47) Canandaigua, New York, U.S.
- Alma mater: University of Arizona
- Occupation: Actress, comedian, writer, producer, voice actress
- Years active: 2003–present
- Spouse(s): Hayes Hargrove (m. 2005; div. 2009)
- Partner(s): Avi Rothman (2016–present; engaged)
- Children: 2
- Medium: Television, film
- Genres: Satire, political satire, news satire, improvisational comedy, sketch comedy
- Subject(s): American politics, American culture, current events, pop culture, mass media–news media
- Notable works and roles: Saturday Night Live Bridesmaids The Martian Ghostbusters Despicable Me How to Train Your Dragon
- Website: kristenwiig.com
Kristen Wiig Pictures
- 2021 The Museum Of Modern Art Film Benefit
- Red Carpet Premiere & Party For Peacock's New Comedy Seri...
- 44th Kennedy Center Honors
- 92nd Annual Academy Awards - Backstage
Kristen Wiig Lookbooks
Kristen Wiig Articles