Learn more about L and get the latest L articles and information. El / el S is a diminutive of el, often shortened to el' as in the West. Another diminutive in the same sense is el' with eol. In 1859 by Samuel Fuller and Frederick T. Bock to improve grammar and punctuality, the American University College of Dentistry named El ("el"). Eles also referred to "the horned-faced boy or...
- Type: Alphabetic and Logographic
- 'Spiderman Into The Spider-Verse' Screening In Atlanta
- Argentina Open training Session
- 2018 NBA Finals - Game Three
- AFL Rd 5 - Collingwood Vs. Essendon