Lauren Conrad (born February 1, 1986) is an American television personality, celebutante, author, and fashion designer. She is best known for her role in the MTV reality series "Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County" and for her spin-off show, "The Hills", which follows her personal and professional life in the fashion industry. Check out articles, videos, and pictures of Lauren Conrad here. The series premiered its 13th season in April. In late 2015, Conrad shared her "The Joy of Being a Celebrity" page with M. Night Shyamalan and Chris Hemsworth in an email exchange following...
- Born: Lauren Katherine Conrad (1986-02-01) February 1, 1986 (age 34) Laguna Beach, California, U.S.
- Education: Laguna Beach High School
- Alma mater: Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising
- Occupation: Fashion designer, author, television personality
- Years active: 2004–present
- Television: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County, The Hills
- Spouse(s): William Tell (m. 2014)
- Children: 2
- Website: laurenconrad.com
Lauren Conrad Pictures
- Nonprofit The Little Market Hosts Second Annual Internati...
- Create & Cultivate Los Angeles
- 2020 Getty Entertainment - Social Ready Content
- Disney On Ice Presents Mickey's Search Party Holiday Cele...
Lauren Conrad Lookbooks
Lauren Conrad Articles